Saturday, October 31, 2015

Life goes on...there are days when I am hit by nostalgia and I  revisit my blog and some of my blogger pals...Renuji, IHM, Mampi , Balvinder, D , Nancy (Reflections) ,Ki jaana main kaun, Mishy-Piper....and many more. There are so many blogs which I can no longer access..they seemed to have disappeared...Mampi, Blavinder and many more...I wonder if you all are still around in blog-sphere ?

This is just to tell you...I do think of you all. I no longer remember how to tag people, pictures etc..guess will pick it up once am back. Shout a hi if you drop by..

Aaj phir tumhari yaad ne dil ko dastak dee hai
Aaj phir tumhari awaaz ne pukara hai
Haule se mera dil yeh kehta hai
Tu aaj bhi mujhe bahut pyaara hai....

6 comments:

How do we know said...

Oh.. pls do come back to blogging.. I miss my old blogger pals too.. the same ones that u mention.. and I have been begging them to start writing again.. pls do!

my space said...

Hdwk.. I m trying to. Good to see you. And great to see that you still blog.

Balvinder Balli said...

Hi My Space. Thanks for the sweet remembrances and stopping by my blog. you are justified in expressing your anguish on not finding your old blooger friends in the blogosphere. i tried to keep up with writing in my blog but then slowly the other Social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook (where on e gets instant comments on the posts etc) took over and the blog was forgotten and in the bargain so many great blogger friends. i will try and catch up with blogging again. Once again thanks.

my space said...

@ Balvinder...Yea I know what you mean..i guess we all lost the steam n enthusiasm..good to connect. Its tedious to start blogging again with so many instant sites around. We live in the age of instant gratification...maggi 2 minute noodles.. but Biryani ka mazaa to dum par pakne par hee aayega my friend...so lets at least try to write :-)

Renu said...

Hello Aarti, I miss you all the time, even Mishy is not there, even Nancy has dissappeared...
I miss you and your sis both:)..come back.

How do we know said...

Well... we missed u a lot too.... Mampi doesn't blog any more, though I nag her about it whenever possible.. neither does IHM. Hitchie blogs very differently now, but I am the same old :) Be back soonest again..