Monday, September 15, 2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged by D So here I go. All are spontaneous responses. Maybe if I had mulled over, I would have given different answers. But then, they would be thoughtfully crafted ones!

The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I’d be hurt, angry,weepy,shocked...a whole lot of emotions!

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be.
Can`t single any one. One is that my kids get the best in life.


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
The list is v loong..to start with-Terrorists, Govt...

4. What would do with a billion dollars?
Travel, Invest,Charity and then indulge hugely by Buying loads of Jwellery,clothes,bags,shoes,watches-hmmm materialistic me!Would also buy some jwellery for my MIL, daughter,sister,and nieces. In that order only!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
We all love our best friends, don`t we?

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
In the long run ,definitely being loved by some one.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Wait for what?Love doesn`t necessarily have to be reciprocated with the same intensity and manner..

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Nothing.Wish the best for them and move on.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Education for the girl child.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Hypocrisy.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Ten years!I am short sighted!

12. What’s your fear?
Death.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Strong willed, creative,lively.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and poor to start with and then ensure that we both get to the rich part.So at the end rich and married!

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The person who loves me back more.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Absolutely!

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive I will ,but Forget? I doubt.

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Relationships are great if they work out ,else single is the best.

19. List of 6 people to tag:
IHM
Piper
Renu
Reflection
Deeplydip
Mampi

9 comments:

Mampi said...

Loved reading every bit of it.
Wonderful insight into what you are.

Piper .. said...

very interesting read. Doubt if my answers shall be interesting enough. But thanks a lot for the tag. Shall do it soon :)

Renu said...

First tag for me:) I wud love to dwell on myself but frankly so many of ur answers are what I wud have given, now either I will have to think differently:) or give the same in a different language.
u r so nice..jwellery for MIL..I am floored, ur MIL is a very lucky person, koi kitna bhi pyaar karey, par pehla no. dena.........mighty difficult:)

Indian Home Maker said...

How did you you link this tag from my comments to your post??? I am never able to do this.
This is fun. Doing it right away:)

my space said...

@mampi,piper , Ihm -thanx.

@Renu -well, my Mil first, cos i know that my sister and hopefully my daughter and nieces ,when they grow up ,will earn and buy whatever they want. My MIL being a housewife ,has no independent income of her own.So it would please her to get stuff without worrying about her hisaab-kitab!

Balvinder Singh said...

Hey, i picked up your tag voluntarily. As i understand this exercise is for budding yougsters. Nevertheless, i wanted to give it a try. And in my answers a bit of experience speaks.

"Ley Merey Tajurbon Sey Sabak,
Aye Mere Habib,
Do Chaar Saal Umaar Mein
Tujhsey badaa Hoon Main"

(Jagjeet Singh's gazal)

Reflections said...

Thanks...will do it soon. Though 70% of the answers u've given are what I wd write too:-)
esp. 6,7,8, 12, 15 & 17

D said...

You're right - quite a few similar responses here!

Mampi said...

Oye, I am tagged and I didnt know,
Just came to know.


Thankoo yaar.
WIll do it asap.