Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I`m Loving it!!




Brilliante Weblog award




Renu
has decided to give me the "Brilliant Weblog Award". This is given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design.
The rules are:
When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it,together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog'
Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize(optional).
And pass it on!

First of all Let me take a bow..Renu thanks a lot. It`s a great ego-booster. To recieve an award from your fellow blogger, is indeed great. I love this wonderful spirit of acknowledging and encouraging others. I am sure ,together we all will grow.A huge wave ,paving way for a brighter tommorow.
I must ,specially ,thank you for very conviniently overlooking my non existent technical skills!! Design is zilch.
And now for the tough part. Passing it on. Since ,I am very new to blogging have`nt really read many. The ones I like have already got the award.
FOR E.G.
Mampi-ihmD
Hence I shall reserve a few for the future.
For now I will pass it on to-

DeeplyDip- Her Stylaouge is brilliant. I love fashion and D`s whacky sense of humour.

Reflection- I love her emotional posts
Piper -For her simplicity
Nisha- Her`s is the first blog I read-My journey started from here...
Devaki's - I love her aesthetic sense
AneriI like both the design and content here!!!
Over to you Girls..Bask in the glory and shine always...

9 comments:

Mampi said...

Wow,
I was the first one to be mentioned.
I am jumping with glee...
Thank you
thank you

And The change in the blogroll is appreciated, earlier it showed only profiles, and it looked so Nalaik. Looks great now.

Reflections said...

Hey thank u for the award & the kind words....so nice of u. Feeling really good:-)

Nisha said...

wah wah!!award mil gaya...itni jaldi...main to intezaar kar kar ke thakk gayi par kisi ne nahi diya aaj tak!

thanks a ton! n i love what u have written for me :)
love u for being what u r!!!

DeeplyDip said...

I'm thrilled! Thakyou soo much (a big cheshire cat smile to you)

Piper .. said...

very well deserved too!
And thank you so much for the award :)

Reflections said...

Heeeheee feeling very sidey....just realised I didnt congratulate u for getting ur award:-o.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my space said...

@mampi- Well u r good!! As for change in blogroll..U know i am technically challenged...tame lagta hain seekhne ko ;-).
@Piper,reflections,deeplydip,nisha...u all deserve it..so thank urself for being so good!

aneri_masi said...

Oh my!!! Thanks a ton! I didn't even know you followed my blog till a few days ago. I am, like, totally stoked about this! Will put it up soon!

my space said...

@aneri- well m pretty new to blogging and honestly jus started reading ur blog- but i like whatever i have seen so far...and its good..