Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ganpati Bappa Morya!
















Mumbai is celebrating Ganeshotsav.I spent the whole of yesterday and almost half day today,going for Ganpati Darshans.It is great fun but after 2 days of this hectic schedule,I want to lie low.
Popular folklore says that you must see at least 11 Ganpatis in a day.Actually 11,21 or 51.11 is a reasonable, practical number for lazy me.21 is for ambitious and 51 for super duper ambitious souls.
I clicked pictures of all the Ganpati`s I visited(God bless camera phones).Kindly overlook my technical and photography skills-they are non-existent.So go ahead do Darshan and May the good Lord bring you peace and happiness.

psst...these are more than customary 11!!

8 comments:

Nisha said...

wow...i love this ganpati spirit. I'll try to be there sometime during this period.

rajen nair said...

Those images of Ganpati is good. I have some of the image of Ganpati in my website, do check it out.
www.rajennair.com

Mampi said...

Great, you took the effort to click all the Ganapati's.
Enjoyed it, but please dont lie low.
I mean lie high, he he he if you have to lie. Otherwise why lie, speak the truth na...

Renu said...

wow! beautiful :)
I didnt know this.In chennai its very hot, I just dont fel like going out in the open:)
please chk my blog, something is waiting for u:)

my space said...

@nisha- u must .It`s great fun.
@Mampi - very phunnyji ;-).
@Rajen-thanx for your kind words!Ganpati manages to look good ,even when I click Him!!

DeeplyDip said...

Thnaks fr the lovely darshan. Loved all the pics :) Happy ganesh chathurthy to you too.

Reflections said...

Cooool!!!!! The pics are good. U've been really busy huh?
HAPPY GANESH CHATHURTHI TO U:-d!!!!

Piper .. said...

happy Ganesh chaturthi to you :) fabulous pics btw!